Wednesday 5 October 2016

What’s On Your Workdesk (Wednesday) #383

 

Well, writing this in (somewhat vain?) hope that my photos will appear in my icloud box. I really can’t figure out why sometimes they appear in seconds and sometimes it takes days. I have checked ALL my settings and they all appear to be automatic upload/download. So I’m going to post to FB to see if I can grab it from there. The problem is I cannot blog from my phone, its just too small and annoying. So I need to get pics from phone or ipad to pc. But it’s so random!!

Anyhoo, Happy WOYWW to all on this bright and crisp October morning. Yep, October already. I’m reliably infomed its about 12 weeks to Christmas. Which sounds like a small number of weeks to me. And significantly less to my next significant birthday when I will have to re-write my blog intro. If you want to know know what WOYWW is then hop over here to find out.

OK, a little bit low tech but that appears to have worked!! My photo is actually from Monday, I’m starting to dismantle all this today. I created a little ‘shop’ in my craft room for my MacMillan Open House on Monday. Made £300 so well pleased.

Doubt I’ll get a lot done today, ran a craft class and a bit of R & R yesterday and decided this morning is for tidying away and catching up with the washing, ironing and R & R. Aqua at 1, then off to hospital with mum for blood tests and xrays.  Phew, when did I have time to work? Need al ie down already.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

13 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Cindy, well done on the fundraiser! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That's a very clever set up for the coffee morning and well done far raising all that money! Hopefully, you can put your feet up later today! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

Neet said...

I know what you mean when you ask how you had time to work. Where does our day go?
Well done on the raising of so much money for such a good cause. You ought to be well proud of yourself Cindy. Well done - a Gold Star from me.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

BJ said...

Well done Cindy, did see this first on FB btw. BJ#37

buterfliecrafter said...

wow, well done on your earnings. Now you can invest in new supplies :-) Happy WOYWW, Vicky #16

Unknown said...

Wow, like a little craft fair in your craft room! It looks amazing. Happy Wednesday...Sandy Leigh #40

CraftyHope said...

Ha! When I saw your picture I thought that it looked more like a store than a craft room. Glad to know I wasn't mistaken. Glad to hear you made a profit and best of luck getting it back in order!
Hope #36

pearshapedcrafting said...

Well done for the fundraising! I never used to understand when retired folk used to say that. ..until I retired! Chrisx 28

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a great idea to sell stuff you don't need for charity. Have a lovely woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x 14

Sharon said...

Wow what a wonderful idea for a fundraiser. Congrats on raising that much money!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #46

okienurse said...

Great looking shop! I am trying to unload some of the stuff I don't use or need anymore so I can get in stuff I do! Heres hoping a yard sale I am planning having the middle of the month goes well! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

Dorlene Durham said...

Congralations on your sales! Your area looks great. Thanks for sharing. Dorlene #42

Helen said...

Great fundraising, well done. It certainly doesn't sound like you ever had time to work... dreaming of such a full retirement; sadly it will be a way off! Helen #2

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...