Wednesday 17 September 2014

Something a little bit different….

Back from my hols and didn’t really get it together till this afternoon so no WOYWW post from me today. The reason for the title is that I am not entirely sure what style I was aiming for with this card – still, the recipient liked it!!

IMG_1448[1]

Whilst I was thinking about the person it was for, I was also keen to use up some of those chipboard stickers and those modern flowers.

The sentiment stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine and very useful it is too. Here’s another card for my sister in law using it.

IMG_1443[1]

I have the lovely Anna Marie to thank for the fold back centrepiece idea and indeed the lovely spotty card. The flowers are from some decoupage I made up at mums the other week – I wasn’t sure how I would use them but they seemed to work with this. I’m going to try and whip up a few more of these for my MacMillan Open House. See ya!!

5 comments:

Jacee said...

How lovely Cindy, great work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

chrissie said...

Great layering on the first one and a wonderful centre idea for the second one

Love Chrissie x

Sherry said...

I don't just like it Cindy, I LOVE it - so much in fact I have stuck it on the wall in my craft room so it can continued to be admired!! Can I ask where
/ what make the glossy lady die cut is from, I love that element. Thanks again xx

Sherry said...

..oops forgot to say I love the other card too and hope you had a good holiday x

Anonymous said...

Both cards are great, but I really love that top one. I love the layers and elements.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...