Sunday 17 August 2014

More Vintage (and flowers) from me…

Another birthday card for a friend. This one was actually my first attempt at using the Arianna Blooms die. So pretty. Please get used to it, I think I will be playing with this set for a while.

IMG_1370

I decided to go for a different shape with this rocker style card and rather than an image just added a bit of text on the central topper – I think the flowers do most of the work actually. The butterfly is from my other fave new set. More to come!!!

7 comments:

Shoshi said...

Oh Cindy this is gorgeous... Such an unusual shape, and the subtle colour scheme is fabulous - very much along the lines of my teabag stain art, so I'm very much into sepia mode at the moment! Your card is something very different and I am sure will go down very well.

Shoshi

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Cindy, I love the flowers, so gorgeous.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Cindy, the flowers look FAB.
Yvonne x

chrissie said...

A very beautiful card and an unusual shape.

Love Chrissie x

Nikki Acton said...

Flowers are stunning Cindy! Nikki xx

Sandy said...

So very pretty. I love the neutral colors and your gorgeous flowers!
Sandy xx

Kay Griffin said...

Gorgeous card. Just found the blogger app and had a lovely look back through your blog, went back to May, you have lots and lots of gorgeous work! I will have to visit again and maybe get back into blogging :)

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...