Thursday 31 July 2014

CardMaking 101 #3 (KISS)

[IMG_118415.jpg]

 

Just a quick update on my Cardmaking 101 sessions. Well the male themed cards in never really took off and for various reasons my friend and I haven’t got together for over 6 weeks for card making. But we had a go the other night and the theme was babies. Well we managed a few (cards not babies, those days are long gone) but weren’t too enamoured of the bits for this in our huge free paper pack so that was that.

IMG_1362[1]

All the papers are double sided (although sometimes they have embellishments on rather than another pattern) so while my friend was making up the card sets I had prepared I knocked this one up. (The flower was from my stash – you may recognise the style from yesterday)

IMG_1363[1]

She liked it so much we sat and cut out some more for the next session. Nice to be ahead of the game for once, Roll on session 4!!!!

1 comment:

Krisha said...

Really great cards, even if the two of you don't think so.

Must be so much fun to have somebody to create with.

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...