Saturday 7 June 2014

Fantasy Stampers - For The Boys

This fortnight we are challenging to create something for a man in your life – something I know many of us, myself included, find …well.. more than a bit of a challenge!!
Here is my DT project.
 IMG_1269
The main image is ‘Harbourside’ by Michael Powell and I have had it for over a year and I’m pretty sure it has never seen ink. For something a bit different I stamped once onto centura pearl card and coloured with watercolour  pens and pencils. I then stamped it a second time onto acetate and overlaid it. Background papers from my stash (yay) and the ‘Dad’ sentiment stamp  was a freebie with a docrafts magazine.
Now I know lots of you will have been making Father’s Day cards – so why not share your project with us at Fantasy Stampers? Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

chrissie said...

A wonderful card Cindy--the stamp is amazing.

Love Chrissie x

Julie B said...

I love that Micheal Powell set of stamps, I have some but not that one.
Well done with the colouring 'cos they are tiny images and very tricky to keep neat! :)

Shoshi said...

Very nice indeed, Cindy. The sort of card that would be appropriate for either sex. Love the colour scheme and the unusual stamp.

Shoshi

What'sOn Your Workdesk? Wednesday #779

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...