Friday 17 January 2014

Just a quickie…

IMG_1002[1]

 

I made this little tag the other night because I saw a challenge to use something you had owned for over a year. Can’t for the life of me remember where the challenge was but here’s the tag!!

The tag itself, the stamp set ( A Tim Holtz one), the Distress inks, and the mica powders I used to give it a bit of sparkle are all well over a year old. The shaggy fibres are from a never ending ball of wool – probably had that nearer 5 than 1 year! Not so sure about the archival ink pad I stamped with but I do have more than one on the go and I’m sure at least one meets the criteria.

Nice to dust something off – now feel suitably virtuous though it is a drop in the ocean really. May do it again next week (although I have so much new stuff to play with it’s hard to decide what to use first).

Oh well, that’s all for now, Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Sharon Maynard said...

Believe this or not, I was thinking about making a purple tag with red or blue ink sprays! Now it's time to break out the paints!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Cindy, its good to use old favorite stamps.
Yvonne

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...