Thursday 26 September 2013

Tim’s Tags of 2013 - September

IMG_0861[1]

These were very quick to do, I pretty much had all the bits (basically stencils, inks and stains!!) so no creative thinking required (!) and I stayed fairly close to the tut. However the jury’s still out out on whether I really like the way they turned out – the picket fence stencilling really didn’t work for me, it’s completely disappeared and perhaps it’s the lack of white that is making these not ‘pop’.

IMG_0862[1] Stencil layering is however a great technique and does give a great depth to your pieces. I watched Leandra from Paper Artsy make a similar style tag on Sunday so I’d already been thinking about it. The words are just what popped in my head and done on the pc – feeling tired today, can you tell?

2 comments:

Createology said...

These tags are so beautiful. The colors look like Falling into Autumn. Creative Bliss...

Cathy Parlitsis said...

So pretty, Cindy! I love them both!

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #775

Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stampin...