Thursday 29 November 2012

Bad blogger....

but I'm still not that well. Went back to work yesterday and just feel like going straight to bed when I get in. Still here's a little new home card I made for someone at work and a Christmas card I made for my 'let's get embossing' demo at our local hobbycraft. I'll upload a few more of the samples tomorrow morning. Off now for a week's holiday (this is supposed to be my birthday celebration/christmas shopping week but I don't have a thing planned) but, joy of joy, have to take 'youngest' in to hospital for X rays tomorrow so it will be Saturday before I get a lie in 0:(. Maybe if they hear me hacking away they'll keep me in.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Cindy these are gorgeous I love the new home card love the colours and the Christmas card is fab. Hope you feel better soon. Caroline xxx

SandeeNC said...

Love both of them, so cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Helen said...

Great cards, enjoy your time off but I hope you get better soon.

Netty said...

Both great cards Cindy and hope you feel better soon my friend. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Two fabulous cards, hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Yvonne x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...