Wednesday 12 September 2012

Whoaaa, It's 'What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, #171'

Back from hols, slowly getting myself back in the groove, but a bit all over the place as OH and I are having a week at home pottering.... suddenly realised it'sWednesday! Not only that, it's Wednesday afternoon before I even gave it a thought. Been doing boring paperwork all day, plus a catch- up visit to mum, now taking a minute to sit down and have a nose as I seem to have been AWOL for such a long time!! Here it is then,.....


Nothing much new to show, just the usual mess. I was playing last night and getting inky, trying to finish off a slide mailer project and I still have to do this month's giveaway which I didn't complete before flying off to Spain. Had to put a piece of white paper under the mailer as I painted it black and couldn't see it sagainst my new work top cover!! Lots to do but before I get bizzy, am going to come and play catch up. If  you want to join in, pop over to Stamping Ground and read all about it. Bet you can't resist!!

Hugs, Cindy xx

14 comments:

Francesca said...

Nice and busy desk, love the new use for the Tesco Gravy pot. Francesca #94

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I used to try and bead against a black surface, but the couldn't see the dark beads, especially in the evenings - I really know how my eyes are changing as I age now!!! So I work on a beige beading mat that fairythoughts sent to me - it's brilliant! And yes, I have got a serious bead addiction, but most of them were recycled from sale stuff, my jewellery and other bits people have passed on to me!
Hugs, LLJ #73 xx

Cath Davidson said...

NOW THAT'S what I call a desk :D - mine is in a constant state of mess, I try to tidy and it seems to get worse lol.

Happy WOYWW

Cath #147

May said...

Lovely to have you back... busy desk going on as always.. Have a happy week with the OH.. Hugs May x x #65

Viv said...

Lovely desk Cindy - Oh says we've been burgled 'cos you can actually see the craft mat at the mo!

Redanne said...

Nice to see another messy, sorry - untidy desk on my rounds. Everyone, including me seems to be having a big clean up! Can tell you have been away, there is nothing in your waste bin.....Happy WOYWW, Anne x #77

PS - hope you had a good holiday

ScrappnBee said...

Thanks for the peek at the crafty space! I cannot wait to see how the project turns out. I guess that is the only down side from holiday...the catch up, ...and the laundry! Have a happy WOYWW- Amanda #97

AerynK Designs said...

((blinks)) wow, that's the usual mess? you've been busy!
Aeryn @ #53

Neet said...

I think "catch ups" should be banned. We come back from a relaxing holiday and then throw ourselves into working like mad to catch up. What are we like?

Love your busy crafty desk Cindy, just enjoy and when it gets to 2" left to work in, go down on the floor. That's going to be my motto.

Hugs, Neet 17 xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you had a fab holiday and now another to get over it lol.
Lots of crafty supplies, I spy Indigo Blu stamps!!
Thanks for your visit.
Happy WOYWW and hope you are having a good week.
hugs {brenda} xox

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Cindy,

Loot at all the goodness on your desk!!!! Just love it.

Thanks for stopping by my place already!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #31

Eliza said...

This desk is perfect, it is a crafters desk and why I am trolling the blogland looking for that perfect desk, you win this week that for sure. Hands down.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza #88

Tamika said...

It was great seeing what's on your desk! Tamika #162

Jan Hennings said...

Lookin good :) Love having a peek into the spaces of fellow crafter's! If you happen to peek in on my blog, be sure to wear a hard hat! LOL!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...