Friday 27 January 2012

I'm still waiting......

to crash through that 150 followers mark :0(.  Obviously my 'goodies' aren't enough to tempt you, we shall have to do better!! I also haven't heard from my two new followers - I have tried to contact you but sorry ladies, if you don't get your addies to me somehow I won't be able to send you anything!!

I shall  be offline for several days, but the January giveaway will continue through to the 4th Feb as advertised - you just won't see your comments until I can get back on to approve them. So do join in, leave a comment on this post, or on the original here, and I'll put you in the draw.

We are also waiting with great anticipation for a final date for the new  creative blog celebration being organised by Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian. I know Lisa has had a few teething problems with this new venture but it is sure to be awesome. The event will be called 'Our World Our Art' and will be 'an International Blogwide Celebration of the Arts and its Artisans' to quote the lady herself.

To find out more click on the picture or pop over to A Whimsical Bohemian. The likely date for the event is March, which will of course be upon us in next to no time. If  you have an artistic passion you might even want to sign up yourself!!

I won't personally be taking part this year but I shall definitely be taking a look round once it starts. I'll keep you posted when I know more.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi there...I'll be magical 150 for you! :) I'd appreciate you following mine, if you have the time or inclination! :)

SusanLotus said...

You have 151 followers Cindy! :D
Congratulations! And have a great weekend!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...