Friday 23 January 2009

New Year resolutions.......

Well, I really don't bother with them, but the beginning of a new year is always a good time to reflect and maybe make small changes.



Over at SOYBS the challenge last week was to create a collage representing hopes/achievements/whatever for 2009. Being naturally quite a happy bunny and also having very limited horizons I found it very hard to make a visual representation of what I hope for in 2009. The thing I ould most like to achieve is a bit more balance in my life and also a bit more involvement in the wider world. Obviously I go to work each week, but this last year I have shied away from too many external commitments and become quite reclusive with my family, my art and my p c taking up most of my time. Well, that's a recipe for a lonely old age so I need to make a bit more effort this year. Oh yes, and lose weight.... and exercise.....

2 comments:

A Note From The Queen said...

I think thats awesome! Part of the reason I did this challenge is because I too needed to reevaluate for 2009. I'm glad you played this week, the others don't know what they're missing! Personal reflection is a good thing!

Mooneybeams said...

This is a really good idea - turning your resolutions into art can bed it down nicely in your brain and then you can display it somewhere to make sure that it stays there!

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...