Sunday 21 September 2008

More Journal Pages

Desperately felt the need to catch up on these - self inflicted pressure because there is no real end date as such, I just need to complete things whilst I'm still enthusiastic or new challenges start to beckon.........



This one is for Astrid, the instigator of this particular Round Robin Journal and her theme is 'Children of a Bygone Age'. The flash has caught the metal letters, it actually says 'Home Entertainment'. I was amused by the image of these two kids having great fun with this miniature keyboard, and it brought to mind the idea of High Tea on a Sunday and having to do your party piece for the relatives. Cringe!!(You didn't have to do that? ......My, I am old, perhaps I should have just used a picture of myself). But there's not a cable or a controller in sight and they look like they're having a great time.



The second page for this challenge is for Femmy, with the theme of outside. I struggled with this one for a while, but decided that as the 'Garden Gal' I had better go with what I know best. A mix of stamping and collage which I wasn't quite sure would work but I'm quite pleased with the finished result. And doesn't she look happy!! Makes me want to pop on my purple jumpsuit and rush right out there....

5 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful Cindy!!! I love it, especially the flowers are great!!

Heather Robinson said...

Well, you have been busy creating wonderful pages. Lots of details and beautiful use of colour in each. Bravo!

Hazel said...

Lovely pages. I especially like the garden one, it has just the right mix of stamping and collage. And the image is fab- love the purple jumpsuit :D

Viv said...

The pages are absolutely gorgeous Cindy...... not sure about the thought of wearing a pruple jumpsuit though............LOL

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Hello!! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will have an ATC in the mail to you later this week...
I love your style--very creative and soothing to look at :)
love-cat

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...