Wednesday 25 June 2008

This week I will be mainly making......


ATCs with resist emboss backgrounds. Or at least seems like it. I've also been busy with the clay and it's all nearly dry now and ready to start painting so I expect I shall start adding those bits to the ATCs as well. I have made a couple of things using the colours in this ATC as I'm trying to get it right for another project - ATCs are so useful for tryng things out on a small scale and I hate waste!!I think this combination of greens and orangey coppers works quite well together so am going to have a go at making the background for the new project in a mo.

No comments:

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...