Monday 23 June 2008

Round Robin No 2 - Remember Cairo



Also finished and posted off the next of my round robin art journal pages. The theme for this one was memories and I got all tied up in knots about why I chose the pictures I did etc etc - had too much time to think about it that's the problem. Anyhow, it's basically my favourite type of collage/decoupage, everything plastered together with heaps of diluted pva to make a nice flat page with the photograph mounted on top to give it a little dimension. I uteed the photocopied image to make it shiny and then cracked it and distressed it - not sure it worked too well, think maybe I need to actually try some proper crackle stuff. I would have really liked to have added some real photo corners but couldn't find any round here and I'm not going shopping anywhere else for another week. I'm sure there are some in this house somewhere... Just thought, think I have got some 'pretty' ones, could have just coloured them in. doh. Too late now!!

3 comments:

Mooneybeams said...

Very beautiful, Cindy!

Sherry said...

I love this page Cindy - your collages are fab!

PBird said...

It looks brill, I really like the images you've chosen and it looks great just the way it is x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...