Thursday 29 May 2008

Catching up...




Am well ahead all of a sudden - have even got today's DAC uploaded!! Not feeling terribly inspired but still managed to throw together a couple of collages. Used the waterlily stamp again (can you tell I really like it?) this time on fabric and that worked quite well. I really wanted to try an image transfer over the top but didn't want to risk messing the whole thing up so bottled out. Lots of goodies arrived in the post today, embossing paste and stencils (messy!!), three new stamps, lots of Utee, some mountboard shapes (to go with the utee) and some nice art nouveau images. Off to have a play now!!

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

OOOOOoooo get you mrs.

I have gone to my craft table now for past 2 nights and just stood there looking at it- HELP-have crafters block!!! I want to craft but just don't know what todo???
Have brought encaustic art stuff in lounge and it's sat there on coffee table just waiting for me todo something with it- maybe tomorrow.
So do you manage to keep up with the daily ATCS??? I would find tat extremley difficult!!
Take care Cind
Jin xx

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...