Thursday 7 February 2008

Oriental Challenge

Made some ATCS using 'masking' technique. This was my first attempt at it and I was quite pleased with the results as it enables you to stamp a main image and background on the same piece of card.

Have been busy this week cardmaking, hosting an 'oriental challenge' on DC (made LOADS of Chinese New Year RAKs!!), catching up with jam swaps, and thinking about my next slide mailer and Zetti postcard challenges. Also booked some courses this week and ordered a few goodies. Looking for red cord I wandered into the knitting bit of our local store where I found a big 'ball' of just what I wanted on special (should last me until about 2020 I think) and lots of interesting fibres. Mmm, knit one purl one has come on a long way since last I looked! Oh dear, more things to spend my pennies on. But such colours! Such textures! Restrained myself because I couldn't actually think what I would use them for but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Anyhow, just thought I'd check in, off to do dinner now.

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

wow looking good-how do you do this tecnique tho?????

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...